Canadian Veterans Advocacy Operations > CVA-VRAB Meeting Jan, 2012

VRAB Meeting - CVA - Jan 25, 2012, Niagara Falls Ontario

(1/1)

Canadian_Vet:
VRAB Meeting - CVA - Jan 25, 2012, Niagara Falls Ontario.

Be advised that a preliminary meeting has been arranged between the representatives of the Veterans Review and Appeal Board and the executive of the Canadian Veterans Advocacy in Niagara Falls on January 25th, 2012. While the meeting is introductory, we hope dialogue will become the foundation of a respectful relationship based on a mutual objective to ensure that our disabled veterans are accorded the level of procedural respect in reference to conflict of interest, the admission of veteran?s physicians reports and the benefit of the doubt obligations all veterans are entitled.

Do you have any concerns about the VRAB that you would like the CVA to raise on your behalf? Any questions that you would like posed either in a written or verbal form? The CVA is YOUR voice, the principals we have established to fight for the veterans rights were not decided by the founder or current executive, but through ongoing consultations with thousands of veterans, mothers, fathers, wives, sons and daughters? Should you wish to write a brief memo reference the manner you feel you have not been served by the VRAB, please respond directly to this email or, should you wish confidentiality, submit through the contact list Canadian Veterans Advocacy website? http://www.canadianveteransadvocacy.com/contactus.html

Pro Patria Semper Fidelis

Michael L Blais CD
Founder/President, Canadian Veterans Advocacy
6618 Harper Drive, Niagara Falls, Ont, Cda.
L2E 7K6 // 905-357-3306 // Cell 905-359-9247

http://www.canadianveteransadvocacy.com/contactus.html

One Veteran One Standard

Brian Peacock:

In 1981 I had a heart attack while playing a base ball game that was sanctioned by the military. In 1983 I was released from the service. Since my release my heart problems have continued to get worse. In 2010 I started a medical review with the DVA. I am on my 3 appeal waiting for a dis sition. My complaint is the length of time it has taken and all the red tape you have to go through. What is the answer!

Brian Peacock

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version