Canadian, International Military and Internal Affairs News > The Laurier Centre for Military Strategic and Disarmament Studies

#NaBloPoMo Highlights

(1/1)

One Veteran One Standard:
#NaBloPoMo Highlights

#NaBloPoMo has been pretty wild. This month we’ve blogged about the Kitchener-Waterloo area, our latest books, staff members here at WLU Press, the future of the scholarly book and our interdisciplinary Environmental Humanities series (to name a few!). For the big finish today (and we’re all so sad to say goodbye) I dug through our […]
#NaBloPoMo has been pretty wild. This month we’ve blogged about the Kitchener-Waterloo area, our latest books, staff members here at WLU Press, the future of the scholarly book and our interdisciplinary Environmental Humanities series (to name a few!).
For the big finish today (and we’re all so sad to say goodbye) I dug through our archives to select some of my personal favourites. Here are the very best blog posts from #NaBloPoMo at WLU Press:
Blaire wrote this ode to the KW area. I’m pretty new around here myself so I got a kick out of this one.
Philip McTaggart, our Financial Administrator, reflects on spending a year in the life of academic publishing.
I wrote a profile on Lisa Quinn, our acquisitions editor.
Clare made this big connection between Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch and one of our books.
She also wrote about Israel Unger’s celebration at the Senate earlier this month.
Jasmine Derr asked, “Does format mater?”
Dr. Cheryl Lousley contributed a spotlight on our Environmental Humanities series during University Press Week.
And lastly, for the aspiring novelists out there, I found three books of ours that can help you write your next (or your first) masterpiece.
We’re not going to stop blogging, but we will be toning the frequency down a bit. Thanks for following along, everyone!
Source: #NaBloPoMo Highlights

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version