Author Topic: David MacLeod - East Coast Rep for the Equitas Society  (Read 1822 times)

Sylvain Chartrand CD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
David MacLeod - East Coast Rep for the Equitas Society
« on: April 26, 2012, 07:11:33 PM »
David MacLeod
Fabien Melanson - Hello, I am the East Coast Rep for the Equitas Society. Since you are on the East Coat you need to talk to Fadi Amine at Miller Thomson in Montreal (that the closest office.)

If you are interested in what the Equitas Society is doing then please ensure you review the website (http://equitassociety.ca/) read the position paper. By doing so you are more knowledgeable and it means that you understand what the Society is trying to do.

Tell Fadi that you are a NVC Veteran that wants to join the class-action. You will need to send Fadi a copy of the following docs:

1. Service records
2. Medical records (or authorization to obtain such from the medical professionals)
3. Lump Sum Payment documents received from DND.

What I did was provide:
-A cover letter with a list of the documents I sent;
-Copies of original documents;
-A statement of how the NVC has adversely affected me;
-A bio of me;
-Complete contact info (Phone, email, skype); and
-Who I had been speaking to thus far (In my case it was Jim Scott) and how I found out about the class action – mention me and that I am the East Coast Representative for the Equitas Society.

I am the East Coast Representative for the Equitas Society and I would be happy to help you further. On a personal note, I am a volunteer so it may take some time to return calls etc.. If you have further questions please use Facebook or email (dt_macleod@glenalpine.ca) to contact me.

Contact Fadie Amine by mail or email.

ATTN: Fadi Amine
Miller Thomson
CIBC Tower, 31st Floor
1155 René-Lévesque Blvd. West
Montréal, QC
H3B 3S6
Canada

Fadi Amine
http://www.millerthomson.com/en/our-people/fadi-amine
famine@millerthomsonpouliot.com