Author Topic: 19 August, 2012. Requests for community email assistance. Ardent Dignity.  (Read 2010 times)

Mike Blais

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Requests for Veterans/patriotic Canadians Assistance. The Canadian Veterans Advocacy is entering a new phase of our mandate and with the launch of Operation Ardent Dignity, we have taken the lead in ensuring that our communities are prepared and willing to accept the challenges of hosting our wounded warriors once they are medically released and return/move to our cities and towns across the nation.

1 It is vital that we prepare a valid community, provincial, federal contact e-mail lists for YOUR COMMUNITY! Naturally this is a massive undertaking, one that you can proactively assist by simply composing a list of your Mayor/ Council, MPP and MP’s and send it to us so that we may include YOUR home into our operations plan... It wil
l only take you twenty minutes to check out your local municipal website, copy the emails over… Please, it is vital that reach out to as many communities as humanly possible if we are to make this operation a success.

We are also seeking voluntee4rs to compose provincial/territorial MPP lists…

Now is the time be a part of the team, to step up and make a difference to a veteran in your community.

Mike - CVA

http://canadianveteransadvocacy.com/Board2/index.php?topic=5362.0

Gryphon59

• View Profile
Here is the info as requested.  I hope you get a good turn-out for this.  I belong in Ward 6.
Simcoe-Gray - MP - Kellie Leach  MPP - Jim Wilson
Clearview Township
Mayor - Ken Ferguson  Deputy Mayor - Alicia Savage
Ward 1 - Doug Measures; Ward 2 - Orville Brown; Ward 3 - Brent Preston; Ward 4 - Thom Paterson; Ward 5 - Robert Walker; Ward 6 - Deborah Bronee; Ward 7 - Shawn Davidson.

Gryphon59
Gryphon59

They can take my body but not my soul.  That alone belongs to me.

Mike Blais

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank YOU!!!!!